Mesa Auto Glass Windshield Replacement & Repair Company
Customers who would like to contact Auto Glass Medix in Mesa can set an appointment either by calling or scheduling through our Company Website. Customers can receive a quote over the phone or by completing an Online Form On our Home Page. If you have insurance glass coverage, the fees are billed to the insurance company. With a zero dollar deductible, a windshield replacement will not cost anything out of pocket.
Sales Days & Hours
Monday – Saturday | 7AM – 8PM
Mobile Service Days & Hours
Monday – Saturday | 8AM – 5PM
Mesa Auto Glass Company
Auto Glass Medix is the leading Arizona auto glass repair and replacement shop. We come to your location with our complimentary free mobile service. Our certified technicians only use the best OE quality glass, ensuring an exact match to your vehicle.
Auto Glass Medix services Mesa and surrounding areas with a 5 Star Rated Service. Through our customer first strategy we have built the track record as the #1 rated mobile repair and replacement company. Our pledge to you is full satisfaction with your vehicle glass work the first time or we will certainly make it right.
We are 100% devoted to our customers. We aim on a daily basis to surpass all expectations so each one of our customers is completely satisfied with a job well done. Auto Glass Medix will get your insurance on the line and take care of your claim for you.
MESA MOBILE AUTO GLASS
We are an on-site windshield repair and replacement service throughout Arizona.
Fast, efficient service, provided by skilled technicians, isn’t the only reason to consider using Auto Glass Medix, in Mesa, AZ. We will call the insurance company together to ensure you have the best service possible! Once we have the Approval, We can replace your windshield, rear window, or side glass on-site free of charge. We will handle insurance Billing, so customers only have to call and schedule a time for service.
Auto Glass Medix also offers competitive pricing for customers who are paying cash. We can beat any cash price for glass repair or windshield replacement in the Mesa area.
Windshield Replacement Mesa, AZ is located in Maricopa County. Mesa is one the most visited cities in Arizona and Auto Glass Medix of Mesa is proud to be part of the community. Need Service outside of Mesa, AZ? We Service the Entire Valley – Apache Junction, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Goodyear, Surprise, Ahwatukee, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Queen Creek, Sun City, Tucson and Surrounding Areas!
It’s dangerous to drive with a damaged windshield. Indeed, some windshield damages can be repaired easily, thanks to our experienced auto glass technicians working in Mesa. However, there are times when you should not think of any other option besides getting your car windshield replaced.
Here are a few signs indicating that it’s high time you call us for windshield replacement in Mesa.
Impaired Clarity: If your vehicle’s windshield is not allowing you to have a clear vision of the road in front, you shouldn’t wait much before dialing our number.
Cracks and chips: Prominent cracks and chips on your auto glass are good enough reasons to replace the windshield.
Worn out PVB: Modern-day auto glasses in Mesa feature a PVB layer, which stops them from being shattered even after a rough collision. Go for a replacement of the glass even the moment that layer starts to wear out.
Other than the above situations, you should consider getting a windshield replacement done if there’s an impending car safety inspection.
Mesa Auto Glass Replacement and Repair Services
- Auto Glass Repair
- Auto Glass Replacement
- Windshield Replacement
- Vehicle Window Tint
- Windshield tint
- Tint Strips
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Vehicle Calibrations
- Rear Sliders
- Complimentary Mobile Auto Glass Service
- Computerized measuring system
- Recreational Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement
- Windshield Repair
- Free Auto Glass Quotes
- Best Out of Pocket Prices
- Certified Technicians
Mesa Auto Glass Replacement Services
Auto Glass Medix are servicing the following ZIP codes in Mesa, AZ:
Windshield Replacement Near Me:
Looking for the best windshield replacement provider in Mesa? Then call Auto Glass Medix today! We offer free mobile service wherever you are in Mesa. Our trained specialists will come to your location to replace and repair your windshield.
About the City of Mesa
With a population of over 440,000, Mesa is among the AZ cities that experience significant commercial and residential growth. As a major commuter town for Phoenix, Mesa residents often drive to and from work outside the city, exposing them to gravel and road debris that can chip or crack their windshields.
Mesa is a modern city located in Maricopa County, Arizona. It is acknowledged as one of the fastest growing cities in the county.
Mesa has over 2,280 acres of parkland in the city limits. Its largest is Red Mountain Park which spans 1,146 acres. It includes a lake, playgrounds, a basketball court and a cement volleyball court.
Other popular attractions and tourist destinations in Mesa, AZ:
- Mesa Arizona Temple
- Hohokam Park
- Sloan Park
- Mesa Arts Center
- Mesa Amphitheater
- Commemorative Air Force – Arizona Wing Aircraft Museum
- Fiesta Mall
- Dana Park – An upscale outdoor shopping center with great reviews, quality restaurants and vast parking make this a landmark choice for commuters to stop in and get their windshield chip repair completed by our technicians.
- Golfland Sunsplash – Literally right off the Highway 60 and minutes from the 101, this option is terrific for families who want to go play mini golf, arcade games or swim while their side, back or front auto glass gets serviced.
- Jakes Unlimited – Recently renovated and expanded with new games and rides, take your kids to this Mesa hotspot and spend a couple hours of fun while we complete your windshield replacement by the time you finish.
- Superstition Springs Center – As with all malls throughout the Valley, this is in a superb position right off the freeway and provides a nice area to the north of the facility to meet and conduct our work quickly and efficiently.
- Harkins Theaters 25 – While not our first suggested preference, this is a new theater in a nice but busy location, however there are usually empty stalls south of the facility for our techs to utilize.
- Mesa Riverview – This huge grouping of restaurants, theater and shops is one of the best options in the greater Mesa area, in our opinion, as the location is excellent and the big parking makes even an auto glass replacement a breeze.
- Mesa Community College – Positioned northwest of the city center, we like this as an alternative to some of our other selection as we have student customers as well as those who drive close by the campus on their way to work.
- Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum – To ensure we cover the city in all directions, we’ve chosen this museum as it’s north of the other meeting destinations while affording lots of space for us to fix your vehicle glass effectively.
If none of our above offering of frequent meet choices suit your particular commute needs, the Auto Glass Medix crew can come to you in Mesa wherever you prefer. Displayed here are some of the neighborhoods we travel by often however we can also go right to your driveway or office parking lot too.
- Stonebridge Gardens
- Alma Gardens
- Passey Place
- Fuller Ranch
Mesa Driving Laws
Mesa, like other Arizona areas, uses a points system to regulate road users. If you violate traffic laws, you may find yourself with a traffic ticket and points on your license. Minor violations usually result in a fine. More serious offenses can lead to suspension of driving license or worse. A full list of violations can be found in the Arizona Driver Manual. Most roads in Mesa, Arizona have speed limits of between 25-50mph, with open freeways extending to 55-75mph. The city uses a range of speed control and traffic calming methods, including speed humps, cushions and traffic enforcement, especially in neighbourhood areas. If you are caught speeding, fines start at $250.
If you are charged with a civil traffic violation, you will need to attend a court appearance unless you resolve the case through either paying the fine, completing a defensive driving class or requesting a hearing. The state of Arizona has a comparative fault system when it comes to traffic accidents, meaning that liability is apportioned according to how much each party is at fault. The period for filing a lawsuit against another party is 2 years.
Mesa has laws governing the use of a range of transportation devices on its roads, including bicycles, scooters and off-road vehicles. Motorcyclists under the age of 18 are required to wear a helmet.
Mesa Driving Tips
Here are a few tips for safe driving around the city:
- Avoid texting or making calls while driving if possible. Although Mesa doesn’t have laws against using cell phones while driving, you can still be prosecuted for distracted driving if you cause an accident.
- Remember that all road corners have crosswalks, although some might be unmarked. Pedestrians always have right of way at crosswalks.
- Wear sunglasses if you can to avoid glare.
- Keep plenty of distance when driving behind buses, trucks or large vehicles. This will increase your view of the surrounding road and limit vehicles from becoming obstructed.
- Unless you are completely sure of the route you are taking, use a GPS device so that you don’t have to meddle around with distracting maps in the car.
Here are some useful resources for drivers:
Road and Traffic Conditions
As it is the third largest city in Arizona and a central city of the East Valley, Mesa experiences a vast amount of traffic on a daily basis as people commute to and from work and other activities. Several metropolitan freeways serve the city and these are frequently busy during daytime hours. To make things easier for drivers, there are now freely available resources enabling them to keep track of developing problems such as accidents or traffic jams that could cause delays or damage to windshields and auto glass. Up to date information can be found at:
The Mesa, AZ website also has a transportation section full of useful information and downloadable content for drivers. It includes details on road closures, construction projects, traffic and travel resources and info on driver and pedestrian safety. This can be used by drivers in the area to help them effectively plan their journeys with minimum unnecessary interference. You can find this and more at:
Useful Driver Resources in Mesa
Green Light Garage, 4460 E Main St 119, AZ 85205, Phone: 480-807-3064
Coco’s Auto Garage, 3741 E Main St 101, AZ 85205, Phone: 480-835-7046
Sunland Auto Service, 3530 East Broadway Rd, AZ 85204, Phone: 480-834-9274
Albert’s Garage, 6810 E Guadalupe Rd, AZ 85212, Phone: 480-826-7799
Classic Corner Garage, 1203, 639 W 2nd Ave, AZ 85210, Phone: 480-525-2834
Stop and Go Driving School, 1933 W Main St 2b, AZ 85201, Phone: 602-896-9606
Steer Right Driving School, Phone: 480-434-2303
ABC Driving School, AZ 85212, Phone: 480-840-6555
All Valley Wide Traffic Survival School, 625 W Southern Ave Suite E, AZ 85210, Phone: 602-829-1993
All Metro School of Driving, AZ 85201, Phone: 480-633-5949
1840 S Mesa Drive, AZ 85210, Phone: 800-251-5866